Sunday, January 22, 2012

Unexpected

Life throws curve balls and surprises on a daily basis, and I am finding myself more and more open to these curve balls.

Everyone always says that good things happen when you least expect them, and I am starting to believe that they were all right.  I can't express how grateful I am for my life, my freedoms, and my joys.  And knowing that all of these things are blessings and not entitlements make me feel that much more lucky!

#119: Today marks the 49th anniversary of Roe v Wade.  Thankful for my rights to choice, my right to privacy and the right to decide my own future! 
#120: Thankful for the fact that I am loved by so many, cared for by so many, and appreciated by so many.
#121: Scarlet Doodle is such a blessing for my life!  I love having her to greet me when I get home ... and every time I come down the stairs.
#122: Comfy beds, comfy pillows, and comfy covers have gotten me through this weekend.
#123: Plans.  You all know I'm a planner, and I love having things to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment