Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Lights

I LOVE Christmas, people.  I love Christmas music, movies, decorations, and LIGHTS.  I love the season for so many reasons, and I love seeing other people celebrate the season as well.  It's such a joy.

Because of the craziness of my life, I seem to always be driving late at night...and that is such a blessing this time of year!  Instead of it just being dark and gloomy, the night sky is filled with Christmas lights!! I love it.

I'm going to Columbus later today to go to the zoo for the Zoo Lights.  I have never heard of such a thing but I couldn't be more excited.  I love animales, I love Christmas lights, and I'm excited about who I'm going with :)  Just one happy girl right now. 

#99: Smiles.  I smile ALL of the time.  Some people get annoyed.  But it's part of who I am. And I enjoy being smiley and happy.
#100: One hundred! Crazy to think how long it took me to get here, and how I am only 1/10th of the way done.  Couldn't be more excited about this crazy journey of looking at my life and finding more and more things I am grateful for.  Thanks for being a part of this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment