Monday, December 19, 2011

A Whirlwind

So I'm on break.  But I'm not sure that it feels like it yet.  I've finished my entire first semester of grad school (YAY!) but I am still interning, I have been working lots, and I have been traveling lots too!

I am getting so excited for Christmas and the joy that comes from those few days where all of my family is together.  I am excited to see extended family, excited to see friends, and excited to relax after this Thursday!

Until then, it is crazy crazy.  And I'm STILL not done Christmas shopping.  Which is a whole other level of stress!!

I hope your holiday season has started off beautifully, and that you're looking forward to the celebration of Christmas that is coming up this weekend!

#95: Joy.  I have felt LOTS of joy lately.  It's been incredible
#96: Honesty.  I love when people are honest with me, and straightforward.  I like input, and I hate sugar coated input.
#97: Memories.  One of my great college friends started a Facebook note where she recounted all kinds of memories from our undergrad years.  It has been so fun to think about more and more funny things we have all been through.  It's beautiful!
#98: Love.  This time of year is so much more full of love than any other time of the year.  I enjoy seeing other couples enjoy each others company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment