Monday, December 12, 2011

Brief Update

Well finals week has descended upon us at the University of Michigan.  That means people are crazy, grumpy and tired.  I am most definitely included in that.

I will be done with my first semester of grad school in less than 24 hours and I couldn't be more excited.  I am looking forward to a few weeks of craziness: interning, lesson planning and sleeping.  Maybe working out, too.  We'll see.

I spent the weekend in Indianapolis and had TONS of fun, but became even more exhausted.  I am working on getting all of my work done now so I just have to turn everything in tomorrow and hope for the best!

 
Stay warm!

#92: Warm coats.  I own way too many coats, but they all have various uses, looks and warmth.  Thankful for them.
#93: Great friends, great family, a great life. 
#94: My internship has been incredible.  Challenging, difficult, frustrating.  But incredible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment