Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend of Sunshine

Remember my post about my summer plans? Well I am starting to FINALLY cross some things off of that list of mine :)

I have been to the houseboat for Memorial Day, some random weekends like Father's Day and also for the 4th of July.  I'll be going down the last two weekends of July and for 5 days over Labor Day and for 2 or 3 weekends in September (It's Kentucky, so the water is still 75+ in September).

Houseboat means that I have of course been down the slide dozens of times.  It's so fun.  Make sure it's on your bucket list.


I went to cedar point on Sunday (look for forthcoming pictures)! Woot!  I went with Brittany, Zach and his friend Michael.  It was lots of fun, crazy crazy hot and totally worth the exhaustion and soreness I've experienced today!


I am crazy crazy tan right now...and am anxiously awaiting Amanda's wedding taking place in 2 weeks :) :)

Still on the list: Zoo, Tigers, Concert, Skiing

No comments:

Post a Comment