Sunday, July 10, 2011

100th POST!

Vacation is a given on 4th of July weekend in my family.  For the past 15 years (though we missed 2 years within there) we have been on Lake Cumberland for the 4th.  Actually that's not entirely true.  When we lived out of the country our vacation to the lake didn't always fall on the 4th, but it did if we could make that possible.

Lake Cumberland is the place I feel most at "home".  Since I don't have a hometown or a sense of belonging to any particular place I've lived, Cumberland is it.  It's the place where my family gets along the best, relaxes the most and where life makes the most sense.  It's a no makeup, no shower, just goin along in my swim suit and occasionally a cover up kinda life.  And it's my favorite kinda living.



Swimming with Scarlet! She's soo cute!





Just hanging out on the water with Britt and her pup!









Baby brother and I going out to wake board and ski.  I think this was the night we both face planted.  That was fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment