Sunday, July 31, 2011

Amanda's Big Day Part I

Hello blogosphere! 

I'm up, showered, dressed and lotioned at 7:30 in the morning...must be something exciting happening today.  You guessed it...Amanda's Wedding!!!

After getting less than 5 hours of sleep on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (3 hours), and Friday nights, I finally got about 7 hours last night!! I feel refreshed and ALIVE!! I am so excited to be a part of this day and grand celebration.  If anyone can last a lifetime it's these two love birds.  They are simply beautiful people who have decided to love this world, their Creator and each other through the bountiful days ahead.

Be on the lookout for pictures from the Bachelorette Party (Thursday), Rehearsal Dinner (Friday) and of course, the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment