Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tick Tock..

As we are nearing August...we are also nearing the point where my life becomes CRAZY.  Every week in August something is happening that is out of the ordinary.  It starts with the end of July of course, which obviously means that AMANDA IS GETTING MARRIED IN THREE DAYS.

The first week: Working lots and lots.  Working on the weekend too.  More working.  My family will be on the boat.  I'm bitter.

Second week:  Working lots and lots.  Doctor's appointments.  More working.  Spending the night and working.

Third week: Working some more.  More working.  Finally going back down to the boat that weekend.  Wanna come? LMK.

Fourth week: Orientation meetings start.  More working.  PET scan.  Work. Boat that weekend.

Fifth week:  Orientation all week.  Doulaing.  Working.  Oh and working.  Then the boat for 6 days.  Hallelujah.  Then I come home and start school. boo.


I'm tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment