Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Please Please Please

As I sit here eating my bacon and talking to Amanda about our future Social Work education, I am struck with how much I would LOVE a GSI position. 



I have lead a discussion for 2 semesters now with undergraduate students not much younger than me.  And I love it!  I absolutely love being able to hear people's opinions and to talk about tough subjects in a safe environment, and I think I would be pretty good at lecturing and finding great guest speakers, as well!  I would LOVE it...not to mention the benefit it would have on my tuition :) :)

As for now, I will continue to work on the GSI application while praying that someone wants me to help them teach their students.  If you're the praying type, you could do so with me! 

Speaking of prayer...today has definitely been a day for prayer.  Worst day ever.  But is ending pretty well with my bacon beside me.  LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment