Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lost Things

Today has been awful.  Well not all of it, actually, but parts of it.  I have whined about it, LOTS.. just ask my friend Lisa :)

I was at the hospital today to doula (yayy!) and I lost my parking ticket.  I was super flustered because security was being mean to me (and they were extra thick in baby areas of course).  The nurse couldn't tell me what the name of the patient was over the phone, so the security men weren't happy enough with the information I could tell them.  Anyways, the guy gave me a replacement so it wasn't a big deal.

I went to the bank today to deposit a $20 bill I had in my wallet...only to realize at the bank that I didn't have that 20 bucks anymore.  I know for SURE that I didn't spend it...so I have no idea where it is.  NO idea.

I lost my phone today, as well.  I had to leave for D-group in a hurry today, and somewhere in the quickness, I lost my phone.  I searched for it outside, inside, at Kara's house, in my car and in my house.  I have no clue how it ended up on my chair in my house...but of course, it did. 

Ever have one of those days where so few things go right?

No comments:

Post a Comment