Thursday, February 24, 2011

1-800 Numbers

In the past two days, while I have been a victim of influenza despite getting the flu shot, I have been in BIG fights with people over the phone.  TCF and DTE are both on my shit list, big time. 


TCF thought it was okay to freeze my account since I deposited money into it the day before.  That makes sense, right? NO IT DOES NOT.  I wasn't trying to use the money I deposited, I am smart and realize it takes a few days for checks to clear, yet I couldn't even use the money that was already IN my account...MY MONEY.   They received and earful, and have unfortunately lost my business.  I can't bank there knowing I may not have access to my money at any given time...ridiculous!




I have already ranted and raved about my DTE woes, but I am continuing the fight with them today, fever and all.  I talked to a really dumb (sorry) woman today and she is having someone call me back in a few hours.  They always just say "the bill is correct".  "I don't know why it adds to that".  Geniuses work there I guess...



Be careful out there people....there are BIG dangerous when it comes to bills, money and expenses.  Why does any one want to live in a house.  Never again, thank you very much.  Give me an apartment that pays my utilities any day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment