Friday, February 4, 2011

Old Memories

I have the memory of a goldfish in some ways, but of course the memories I HATE prefer to stick around. 

Last last mother's day (2009), my sister and I bought my mom this awesome massive frame with several slots for pictures.  The problem arises when you find out that we never filled the frame with pictures...worst children everrr. 

That brings me to the old memories..  I use shutterfly.com to print pictures (I highly recommend them).  I haven't been on my account though for like..mmm...2+ years.  Because of that there are lots of pictures of people that I don't like, don't see and don't care to see in my shutterfly photo albums.  Regardless, it's not a big deal because I just deleted those old albums, but sometimes I just really wish the bad memories would go away....

No comments:

Post a Comment