Thursday, December 16, 2010

Welcome to my life, world!

I've always wanted a blog. I've started them, and have later deleted them. Mostly because who would want to read my thoughts? Ugh..no one!! I've realized, however, that this is more for me and my enjoyment than anything else.

I invite you, invite you to start on this journey of life with me. I will be posting updates about where I am headed in life, will post fun pictures, and will keep you up to date on where I am at in life.

As I write this, I am taking a break from studying for my exam that is happening in about 2 hours. I'm ready for it, I am ready to complete this semester, this chunk of my life, and to move into the next chapter.

Before I leave, I want to leave you with a song that is helping me realize that even if I don't ace this exam, even if I fail at life, I will always be loved, loved by an amazing creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment