Friday, December 24, 2010

Fourteenth Birthday

My baby brother turned fourteen today.  It's so weird to think of him as a teenager, and not as a child.  As he gets older I realize that I actually am getting older as well; people often expect me to be in a relationship, expect me to be moved out of my parent's home and expect me to be more mature.  I prefer to stay younger for a bit longer.

I love being close to my family, and I love the memories that I build with them each Christmas.  At dinner this evening we discussed some infamous vacations we've taken.  Of course Lake Cumberland is on the list, but our trips to Saas Fe, Switzerland, Nuremberg, Germany and Disney World were irreplaceable.  As I enjoy being young and depending on my parents for a lot of my support, I do in fact look forward to the day when I can include my future family and cute children on my awesome families vacations.  So few can vacation like the Polen's vacation!
This years tree!

Saas Fe!

Pure beauty...God is real.


Merry Christmas, everyone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment