Monday, December 20, 2010

All Grown Up

Yesterday was a day full of realizing that I was an adult.

I went to a Youth Group reunion yesterday morning and saw people I haven't seen in three or four years. This meant that "kids" who were freshmen my senior year are SENIORS! Little ones were in college and there were actual babies everywhere (which I loved). Oh my...it was such a shocking experience.

Afterward, Yeha and I continued our 12 hour day together and went to Amanda's (remember her?) graduation. The ceremony was 2 hours long and honestly...was incredibly disorganized, had such bizarre, obnoxious speakers, and the graduates didn't hear their names called OR get their diploma! Such a weird ceremony.

THEN Yeha and I drove forever to gather things from our AA house, went to my Brighton house and then went on to Amanda's graduation dinner...which was incredible :) So many family members, great food, awesome relationships and so many welcoming arms! I loved it :) It was great! Then we drove 40 miles home, and got home at 11. It was a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. i tried commenting earlier...fail. haha

    but, that was such a great day with YOU :)

    ReplyDelete