Saturday, December 18, 2010

Shopping Hell

They say Black Friday is the #1 day for shopping...I want proof! Today, my sister Brittany and I went shopping at my all time favorite mall, Twelve Oaks. I've been to malls in several countries..but Twelve Oaks has every store I would ever want to shop at...which is awesome!

The problem? Everyone and their mom was there today. From itty bitty babies in massive strollers to the elderly walking oh so slow...everyone was out shopping. I have to say though, the sales were incredible! And I was able to find presents for my dad, mom, and brother!! I only need a couple more things for my sister and I'll be ready for the holidays :)

Lucky for me, the trip was full of hysterical happenings. My sister is hilarious; we laughed, complained, whined and counted down until we were finally home. It was great, especially considering she is now 4 hours away. It was fun, and though it was a crazy marathon of shopping, full of dodging people and allergic reactions, I wouldn't trade it for any other kind of shopping!

1 comment:

  1. You can get Apple-certified repairs and service at the Apple Store or with one of our Apple Authorized Service Providers. You can also send your iPhone to an Apple Repair Center.
    iphone repair in canton

    ReplyDelete