Monday, April 16, 2012

Students Teaching!

I complain about my students a lot.  Like all of the time, really.  But truth be told, I do really enjoy the thoughts, vigor, and passion that some of them have.  What causes me to complain so much is only the few that really do not own their education, and put the least amount of effort possible into this course.  The majority of my students, however, put lots of effort into their education, and into this course.

I have been grading final papers like a machine these past weeks, and I have found some absolutely awful papers and some phenomenal papers.  I have learned about sex trafficking, alcoholism, childbirth practices, drug use, postpartum depression, and lots more.  It has been insightful to see how these students are processing their environment, and the information they have been presented.

That being said..I can't wait to be DONE!!!
#223: I'm almost done grading papers.
#224: Monday mornings spent with Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment