Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Brackets Dude

My interest (which I was VERY interested, actually) in March Madness completely disappeared on Saturday around 11 pm.  Why you may ask, well that is because my Buckeyes let a 13 point lead disappear.  But, alas, I still love them and am just glad I didn't go to New Orleans.  Because I would have been that much more disappointed!

So, no, I did not watch the championship game.  Well that's not actually completely true, because I was really pulling for Kentucky of course, I mean if my bucks are gone, better cheer for my houseboat neighbors' team.  But I wasn't watching it intently.  And I didn't really care.

Anyways, my bracket struggled all along, but really struggled after Saturday.  There's always next March, though! 

#201: Craft "pfft'ed" at the thought of leaving OSU for the pro's.  I love that we get him another year.
#202: OSU got recognition from several sports teams this weekend for being an always strong academic and athletic presence.
#203: By the way, I attend the number one social work school in the United States.  (brushing my shoulders off as I type).
#204: Clients making visible and obvious progress in treatment.  And the feeling of accomplishment at the sight of their joy and social engagement. 
#205: Puppies.  I love my scarlet doodle and my boom-dog.  And I love that they're always so excited to see me, no matter what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment