Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Ache

I was able to spend a full Easter Weekend with this cutey...

Part of our weekend was spent in Dublin just chillin like villains, part was spent concert-ing in the cold outside, and part was spent with his family in Lebanon. 

What did we do during all parts of the weekend?  Eat.  In mass quantities.  It was gross.  And delicious.  So now I am feeling sluggish, icky, sick, full, and gross.  So what did I do today?  I ate more candy.  By the way...I never really eat candy, so it kills my body.  But anyways, yes.  Food. Lots of it. 

I am back on my workout regimine though and I am realizing more and more each day that I am expected to be in a bikini in less than three weeks.  WTF friends.  Maybe I should work out again.

#211: GSI offer came in today!  Yay for funding my education!
#212: My semester of craziness (not even comparable to the craziness I'll feel next year btw) is almost over! Yay for having a year of grad school and a semester of teaching under my belt!
#213: Facebook is creepy...but kinda cool sometimes.
#214: Moments of true connection with children.  Before school today, Anthony and I had quite the hugs, kisses and "i love you more" session.  It was beautiful.
#215: Incredible moments when I want to pinch myself to really believe that my life is my life.  I am blessed.  And grateful.
#216: Hope for warm weather this summer.
#217: Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment