Friday, May 20, 2011

Life post Undergrad

I am officially moved back into my parents' house!  I technically could have stayed in AA until June, but work is closer to home, and AA was pretty boring, to be honest.  It has been so cold, I've been sick, and everyone works different hours.  While I know I'll miss being there for summer festivities...it's saving me lots of money by being at home!

I am planning on staying here at least through my MSW program.  It's not too far of a drive to school, and it will save me about $10-12 K a year.  Crazy.  I like being home, anyway.  Baby brother is fun to pick on, Madre likes making me food and going shopping, Padre is just fun to laugh at and Scarlet is the cutest puppy ever. 

So for now, I am working occasionally...waiting for chillins to get out of school in June when I start working full time...and just resting/relaxing.  Hopefully the weather realizes that it's summer soon.  I don't want to be at OPCC in the cold everyday for swim lessons and tennis with 3 toddlers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment