Tuesday, May 3, 2011

All Graduated and Everything

I did it!  On Saturday myself and thousands (literally) of other students, both undergraduate and graduate students, graduated in the BIG HOUSE!  It was freezing, took forever, and exhausting.  I was outside in the cold from 7:30 am-1:30 pm wearing a dress, sandals and my cap and gown=weather.com failed me. BUT it was so much fun to walk on the field and to see my family and to feel proud of myself and my friends.  It was awesome!! After graduation we took lotsss of pictures and then went back to Brighton to partyyy...it was fun.  Really fun.  My mom and dad did a great job pulling off a wonderful celebration...they have a lot to celebrate!!!




We went to this REALLY awkward psych ceremony/grad celebration...so awkie.  So not worth the trouble/time. Oh well, got some pictures!!





 








I love my friends!! We had a hard time finding each other after grad...and a hard time getting a good picture because of the wind...but nonetheless, I love them and it was SO much fun!










1 comment:

  1. Love your photos - great to see your beautiful family! Congratulations!!! Love, Mrs. McDonald

    ReplyDelete