Monday, June 4, 2012

New Theme Song

I love so many things about music, but most of all, I love how it can poetically put poetic words to my emotions and thoughts.  It's so hard to find the way to express myself sometimes...but then...there is a song that expresses everything for me!! So helpful. 

Right now, my repeat song is Jason Mraz's "I won't give up".  It's beautiful, so poetic, has an incredible melody, and just absolutely an inspiration!  And the best part?  The video is inspirational on its own!  Check it out..


"...I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up
...
'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily, I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make. Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not
And who I am ...."


It's beautiful...and you should check it out.
#256: Freedom to listen to whatever I want, and the ability to listen to most music for free on the internet.  Thanks youtube :)  But for reals.  What did homies do before the interwebz?
#257: Swimsuits.  Lots of them.  And new ones.  And ones that fit my boobs.  And ones that I love.
#258: Bursts of motivation to exercise.  5/7 days have had a work out in them! That's quite the improvement for me as of late.
#259: Naps.  When night-time sleeping is such a rarity as of late, naps are so appreciated and I am so blessed to have the time for them.  Though think of how many more calories I'd burn if I worked out as long as I napped...
#260: Time with Keiraboo.  I love that baby and it is so refreshing to spend time with little ones and play silly games and get in cuddle time, too.  Especially when it seems like everything else is going to hell in a handbasket.  I'm not sure if that's the real phrase but I like using phrases.

No comments:

Post a Comment