Thursday, May 31, 2012

Proposal

Not mine. I promise. My padre (not to mention my boyfriend) would be quite upset.  Or at least surprised!

Anywho.. I am sure that you have heard about this really cute couple who got engaged after a guy proposed by lip-dubbing to the bruno mars song (first live lip dub proposal ever).  It is quite the production.  Isaac (the dude) had his family, her family, and their friends involved in the proposal, and it was just such a cool moment. 

Watch the video, though, so you really get the full picture. 

There have been lots of cool proposals though, that's for sure.  Check out this Disney one, for example. 


Though these are so cool though, I can't help but wonder what I would want.  I really don't know, and am grateful I don't have to choose.  But really.  Would I want all of my friends and family there staring at me waiting for my response? Well first of all, why would you be asking a girl to marry you if you don't know her answer? Second of all girls can ask dudes too.  But my point is that I don't know if I would want lots of people there sharing that moment with me, or if I would want it to be a super intimate moment with this one dude telling me he wants to spend his life with me foreva and eva. 

Lastly, lets take a moment to remember this awful moment where this woman was subjected to an AWFUL sports event proposal (worst idea ever) and turned the dude down.  First off, sorry if that's how you were proposed to because that sucks.

Regardless, I am sure I won't do THAT.  And I'll let you know how it goes when I'm proposed to if I get proposed to.  Because maybe I'll propose.  No I probably won't because though I hate being traditional, with some things I just am. 

#251: Cute proposals, cute songs, cute people being so happy that it's impossible to think that everything in the world is bad.
#252: Moments of super hopeful bursts.
#253: Incredible family members willing to pour their nonexistant time into events that WILL lead to lives saved.
#254: Seeing my padre and bro bro interested in the work I do.  I love my job this summer despite how exhausted I am every Thursday... I love it... and would do it over in a heart beat!
#255: Moments of intense love.  Powerful, strong, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment