Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy (Day After) Valentine's Day!

I'm always a day late and a dollar short (Yay for using phrases correctly!).  But regardless, I hope you felt and experienced a LOT of love yesterday! 

Valentine's Day has lovers and haters...but I feel like I exist somewhere in between.  There is no need for a day to tell your loved one's you love them if you do that on a regular basis...but at the same time, it gives us an excuse to be extra lovey and extra celebratory!

But while you all thought it was Valentine's Day yesterday...it was actually this chicks birthday!  Happy Birthday to a truly amazing woman!  I love our coffee dates, our hang outs, our talks, and your hugs.  You're a great friend...and I am crazy about your life.  Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it :)


And look at this cutie!  It had been way too long, my dear Lisa.  Hope you know how much I enjoy smiling with you, laughing with you, and talking with you. 



#151: People love me.  A lot.  And that is an incredible thing.
#152: I love a lot of people.  And I love them passionately.  And want nothing but happiness for them ALL.
#153: Anthony told me I was the best Valentine.  And he tells me he loves me everyday I see him.  When a 7 year old loves you unconditionally...it kinda rocks your world.
#154: Gracious professors and supervisors make being sick a little less miserable.  Hoping for a speedy recovery so I can get back on the bandwagon of working hard.
#155: I'm so glad that I have been blessed with two parents who love eachother lots.
#156: I've been blessed by this one guy a lot lately.  And it's kinda the most magical experience I've had.
#157: My heart is full of gratitude and love.  I feel full with joy and full of smiles. 
#158: I love walking across campus and running in to people I know, love and miss.  Yeha....I loved seeing you yesterday!
#159: I have so many more years (decades) before I get to 1000...but I simply am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment