Tuesday, July 12, 2016

She Sees Me

This little baby. This tiny little 12 lbs of love. She sees me. There are these intense intimate moments where she stares info my eyes, and I swear she sees the hurt, the pain, and the sadness that I still hold onto- and she heals it one look at a time. Sometimes it's in the quiet of the night as she nurses. Other times it when I'm rocking her to sleep, or singing her songs. But I swear- she sees my soul. 

And so of course, as a mom would, I worry. She knows that pain isn't to do with her right? She knows she makes me so happy and proud, right? 

I have a strong believe that babies join us from heaven. I strongly believe she knows my mommy, my grandma, my papaw as well as I do. And when she stares into my eyes I can't help but believe my mommy asked her to. Asked her to love me like I love my momma. I really do believe our babies are our greatest connection to God and our loved ones that have passed.

I'm going to try to not worry and just soak up these gazes, snuggles, and moments. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment