Monday, July 29, 2013

My Most Tiredest Day

People always complain about Monday's, and let me tell ya... I don't really like them either. But I really don't think that they are the worst.  Last week on Wednesday morning I asked Christopher what day it was, and then told him that it was my most tiredest day. And I think Wednesday may be the worst of the worst.  My sister agrees.  When you wake up Wednesday you think that the week is almost done, but it really isn't.  And then that day lasts so flipping long. And then on Thursday you wake up and you feel like THAT is your most tiredest day ever.  But the good thing about Thursday is that the week is almost over.  But the tricky thing about Thursday is that by the end of the day you will often be eating dinner Thursday night thinking it SHOULD be Friday because the day before was so effing awful (damn wednesdays).






Work weeks suck ass.  Good luck y'all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment